Lately in Mossel Bay

Time has flown by. 
More than 2 weeks have passed since my last post. 
I have been busy at work and we did not do any traveling. 
Winter also arrived in the Western Cape and
we had a lot of rain and cold weather. 
Every evening I want to snuggle under a blanket and relax. 
Sitting at the computer to write was not a high priority.

Here are some random photos from the last month.

The cloudy weather makes beautiful sunrises. 

I also spend some time in the garden during the last month. 
We had this wall build to help with walls getting damp at the back of the house. 
The retaining blocks seemed like a perfect place
to plant some of herb and vegetable plants. 

Emma enjoying the sunshine

Another beautiful sunrise

This was about 20:00 at work. 
My desk was a mess from trying to complete a lot of
different work before the 28 June deadline. 
And everything was submitted on time.


The plants have grown quite a bit and I hope to add some more plants soon.

While sitting under the blankets on cold evenings
I have been busy knitting blocks for a blanket. 
In this photo I had 15 blocks to go before putting it together.

This was a bit of life in Mossel Bay.
More Swellendam, George and other post coming soon. 


Comments

  1. I don't think people who don't blog realise how much time and effort actually go into a blog and sometimes life gets in the way of posting every day (or second day or third day or even every week). That is specially true when one gets busy at work or with the family. I often consider scaling down on my PE Daily Photo blog, but then it wouldn't be a daily photo so I persist. I have scaled down a little bit on Firefly though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daar’s ‘n hoender wat ‘n eier nie kan lê

Dutch Reformed Mother Church, George

Eyewitness Travel Guides – A Book Review